TDI always stands out; whether through our R&D Program, active lecturing, participation in cyber security non-profit organizations, or our tireless pursuit of educating our staff.
We're not an IT company that does cyber security, we ARE a cyber security company!
- TDI has been certified as a Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV), stemming from our excellent work at the Navy
- Over 95% of Staff have CISSPs, other recognized IS/IT certifications, and/or advanced degrees
- TDI professionals are engaged in the Information Assurance and Cyber Security community. By attending seminars and networking events, authoring whitepapers, delivering speeches, and continuing education, TDI is effective and successful at taking “lessons learned” from both collaborative research and education between government, academia, and industry, as well as our own engagements to develop custom and innovative solutions to meet our customers' specific needs and business metrics, while leveraging industry best practices.
- TDI also founded the International Network of Information Security Professionals, a world-wide collection of independent security consultants and small security companies that rely on one another for special engagements. When specialized requirements arise that are beyond the internal capabilities of TDI, we have the ability to draw upon these resources.
- TDI has established an internal Research & Development (R&D) arm informally known as Arx Labs. The labs mission is to push forward the edge of information assurance research in order to both enhance the success of the company and also contribute to the security community knowledge domain. Established in late 2003, TDI has since developed a number of production-ready and prototype-stage technological tools and programs mainly geared towards the computer security industry.
- TDI security engineers have developed security tools designed for information assurance professionals to assist with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, IT audits, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) efforts, and security compliance issues. One of these packages, dubbed "Arudius", features more than 140 different security tools and packages.
- ˜80% of TDI employees hold 20 DoD 8570 certifications
- ˜2/3 of TDI employees hold CISSP certifications
- We have multiple PMPs
- Multiple CISSPs received Commendation Letter from the Smithsonian CIO
- Multiple CISSPs received Letters of Commendation from the DEA CTO
- Multiple CISSPs have been International Systems Security Association (ISSA) Board Members
- Multiple CISSPs published articles (SecurityFocus, Secure Computing Magazine, etc.) and delivered seminars and lectures (ISACA, ISSA, CPM West Conference, GE, NetScout, NACACS, ISACA International Conference, Network Security Conference, Information Security Management Conference, InternetWorld UK, ACSAC, George Mason University, etc.) to a worldwide audience
- Additional certifications include GIAC GFSP, GIAC GCIA, GIAC GCDS, CEH, MCSE, GCIH, GSNA, MCSMCP+I, GIAC-SANS, GSAE – GIAC, and CAP